Crich Tramway Village is holding toddler sessions every Thursday morning in the Learning Centre throughout January.
The sessions will include singing, crafts and messy play and are suitable for pre-school children and toddlers. The cost is just £2 per child and the sessions will take place from 10.30am to 11.30am.
Jan Barratt, Learning Manager at Crich Tramway Village, said: “The toddler sessions mean that families can visit during January when the Museum would normally be closed and the tearooms will be open for refreshments afterwards.”
Crich Tramway Village is offering free admission every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday until March 28 (excluding 16 – 24 Feb). Visitors will be able to enjoy a trip to Rita’s Tearoom and the Gift shop or spend some time looking around the Workshop Viewing Gallery.
- Man arrested in connection with factory fire in Belper
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Dramatic footage shows smoke billowing from former Thorntons building
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Witnesses tell of ‘horrific’ explosion
- VIDEO: large fire in Derwent Street, Belper
- Lorry sheds load of potatoes after crash at Little EaTon
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belper
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North east