Life’s a beach at the pottery
Beach-goers bask on the golden sands of a traditional British seafront in the sun – only this beach is positively miles away from any coastline – at Denby Pottery.
The man-made beach is now open for youngsters to play on from 10am until 4pm throughout the summer holidays, until September 9.
It is free to use and is also set to host plenty of entertainment over the coming weeks, including traditional donkey rides. You can also have a go at ‘sand art’ in the Craft Hut on site. For more information visit www.denby.co.uk.
- Man arrested in connection with factory fire in Belper
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Dramatic footage shows smoke billowing from former Thorntons building
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Witnesses tell of ‘horrific’ explosion
- VIDEO: large fire in Derwent Street, Belper
- Lorry sheds load of potatoes after crash at Little EaTon
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belper
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North east