Langley Mill drug duo get nine years
Two men have been jailed after police stopped the car they were travelling in and found heroin and crack cocaine.
Paul Kelleher, 29, of Derby Road, Marehay, and Benn Harrison, 24, of Oakington Close, Nottingham were pulled over and searched by officers on the A610 at Langley Mill on July 18, 2012. Further evidence was later found at their homes.
Kelleher pleaded guilty to being concerned in supplying class A drugs and was jailed for five years and seven months.
Harrison pleaded guilty to two counts of possession with intent to supply and was jailed for four years. The pair were sentenced at Nottingham Crown Court on December 11.
- Police urge action over hate crime
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Dramatic footage shows smoke billowing from former Thorntons building
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Witnesses tell of ‘horrific’ explosion
- VIDEO: First ever Belper youth market and arts festival launch draw hundreds of people into town
- Second public toilet could be re-opened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belper
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 13 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East