NHS bosses ask for help setting out priorities for future
NHS bosses from Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust are inviting members of the public to join them in Belper at the end of January.
Patients, families, carers and local residents are being invited to sit in on top level discussions about services provided by the trust when the board meets on Thursday, January 31 in the Farnah Room at Babington Hospital, Belper at 9am.
Kirsteen Farrar, Trust Secretary for Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust, said: “We hope people will take up the invitation to come along and find out more about what we do.
“Engaging public involvement is a top priority for us, especially as we get closer to becoming a Foundation Trust, with more opportunities for people to have a say in how we run and develop services in future.”
Anyone unable to attend the January meeting, can come along to the next meeting on Thursday, February 28 at Belper Town Football Club.
- Police urge action over hate crime
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Dramatic footage shows smoke billowing from former Thorntons building
- BELPER FIRE LATEST - VIDEO: Witnesses tell of ‘horrific’ explosion
- VIDEO: First ever Belper youth market and arts festival launch draw hundreds of people into town
- Second public toilet could be re-opened
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belper
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 13 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East