Tumble dryer bursts into flames in Duffield house

News from the fire service...
News from the fire service...

A tumble dryer burst into flames in a Duffield house.

Firefighters were called to Holloway Road in the village at about 11.30am today.

Upon arrival they found the tumble dryer, which was in a ground-floor utility room, ablaze.

Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Crews left the scene at noon.

For tumble dryer safety advice, visit HERE