Derbyshire Police have closed a section of the high street in Belper after a chimney fell from a roof - leaving a woman in hospital.
The BBC has reported that a woman has been taken to hospital after rubble and slates were blown off the roof of Superdrug.
Police have said King Street will be closed for "at least" an hour after the section fell.
A police spokesman said: "No buses will be able to get down either, please find an alternative route. We will let you know when it's back open."
Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service attended the incident at 10.38am today and a crew from Ascot Drive used a ladder platform to remove the dangerous chimney stack.